Well, readers, what a month it has been! Since our last round – up, we’ve been beavering away like good ‘uns; we seem to have done so much this last month that it’s hard to know where to start in terms of summing it all up. So here goes, let’s take a peek into the soiled bag of interest that Rip It Up has thrown up over the last 31 days:
- We did an interview with the excellent, up and coming Welsh doom band Thorun.
- We reviewed the awesome Holy Mountain EP that emerged from Glasgow.
- We trailed a taster of the forthcoming Deviated Instinct EP, due to hit the streets, as it were, soon.
- DeHud’s tongue hit the floor when he discovered the ep by amazing London punk band, Blasted.
- We dug up a scoop on the new From Ashes Rise 7″
- We both discovered a ton of great heavy music from Poland – Major Kong, Belzebong, Death Denied and Satellite Beaver.
- We reviewed the new Iron Witch 7″ – Post Vegas Blues, and almost got to see them live.
- We featured not one but two Scandinavian hardcore bands – Age of Woe and Future Ruins.
- DeHud hit on raw punk with his piece on The Flex
- We were thrilled to feature up and coming UK doom legends Slomatics and Conan.
It’s been a great month for us at Rip It Up: the above is only a sample of what’s been posted. We’ve seen a massive increase in our readership, and so thanks for reading and your feedback on the articles, it makes it all worthwhile!
To finish off with, please do take a peek at our Facebook page, which has lots more than just the posts we make on here. It is a playground of stuff with extra photos, videos and links to other articles of interest.
And if you want to keep up to date on the move, follow us on Twitter.
Thanks again and look out for a great June at Rip It Up!